25mm Hollow Shaft Reducer Nmrv Worm Gearbox
1. Housing: Die-cast Aluminium Alloy Gearbox (NMRV571~NMRV090)
Cast Iron Gearbox (NMRV110~NMRV150)
2. Worm Wheel: Wearable Tin Bronze Alloy, Aluminum Bronze Alloy
3. Worm Shaft: 20Cr Steel, carburizing, quenching, grinding, surface hardness 56-62HRC, 0.3-0.5mm remaining carburized layer after precise grinding
4. Input Configurations:
Equipped with Electric Motors (AC Motor, Brake Motor, DC Motor, Servo Motor)
Worm Shaft Tail Extension Input
5. Applicable Motors:
IEC-normalized AC Motors and Brake Motors
6. Output Configurations:
Keyed Hollow Shaft Output
Hollow Shaft with Output Flange
Plug-in CHINAMFG Shaft Output
7. Spare Parts: Worm Shaft Tail Extension, Single Output Shaft, Double Output Shaft, Output Flange, Torque Arm, Dust Cover
8. Gearbox Painting:
Aluminium Alloy Gearbox:
After Shot Blasting, Anticorrosion Treatment and Phosphating, Paint with the Color of RAL5571 Blue or Silver White
Cast Iron Gearbox:
After Painting with Red Antirust Paint, Paint with the Color of RAL5571 Blue
1. Quality aluminum alloy gear box, light weight and not rust
2. 2 optional worm wheel materials: Tin bronze or aluminum bronze alloy
3. Standard parts and very flexible for shaft configurations and motor flange interface
4. Several optional mounting options
5. Low noise, High efficiency in heat dissipation
|Models||Rated Power||Rated Ratio||Input Hole Dia.||Input Shaft Dia.||Output Hole Dia.||Output Shaft Dia.||Center Distance|
Ratio: 5, 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100
|Torque Arm Mounted|
|Oil-bath and Splash Lubrication|
Packing & Delivery:
Our company :
AOKMAN was founded in 1982, which has more than 36 years in R & D and manufacturing of gearboxes, gears, shaft, motor and spare parts.
We can offer the proper solution for uncountable applications. Our products are widely used in the ranges of metallurgical, steel, mining, pulp and paper, sugar and alcohol market and various other types of machines with a strong presence in the international market.
AOKMAN has become a reliable supplier, able to supply high quality gearboxes.With 36 years experience, we assure you the utmost reliability and security for both product and services.
1.Q:What kinds of gearbox can you produce for us?
A:Main products of our company: UDL series speed variator,RV series worm gear reducer, ATA series shaft mounted gearbox, X,B series gear reducer,
P series planetary gearbox and R, S, K, and F series helical-tooth reducer, more
than 1 hundred models and thousands of specifications
2.Q:Can you make as per custom drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers.
3.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% Advance payment by T/T after signing the contract.70% before delivery
4.Q:What is your MOQ?
A: 1 Set
If you have any demand for our products please feel free to contact me.
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Installation:||Torque Arm Type|
|Type:||Worm Gear Box|
Calculating Torque Requirements for an NMRV Gearbox
Calculating torque requirements for an NMRV gearbox involves several steps: Identify Input Torque, Calculate Output Torque, Consider Efficiency, and Add Safety Margin.
- Identify Input Torque: Determine the input torque required by the application, taking into account factors such as load, speed, and efficiency.
- Calculate Output Torque: Use the gear ratio of the NMRV gearbox to calculate the output torque needed to achieve the desired output speed.
- Consider Efficiency: Take into account the efficiency of the NMRV gearbox. The actual output torque will be influenced by the gearbox’s mechanical efficiency.
- Add Safety Margin: To ensure reliable performance and account for variations in operating conditions, it’s recommended to add a safety margin to the calculated torque requirements.
Formula to calculate output torque: Output Torque = Input Torque × Gear Ratio × Gearbox Efficiency
Keep in mind that torque requirements can vary based on the specific application and factors such as load type, duty cycle, and environmental conditions. Consulting with gearbox manufacturers or engineering experts can help ensure accurate torque calculations for your NMRV gearbox application.
Common Problems Associated with NMRV Gearboxes
NMRV (worm gear) gearboxes are reliable and durable, but like any mechanical system, they can experience certain issues over time. Here are some common problems that can be associated with NMRV gearboxes:
- Overheating: Inadequate lubrication or excessive load can lead to overheating, causing accelerated wear and potential damage to the gearbox components.
- Noise and Vibration: Unusual noises or excessive vibration during operation could indicate misalignment, worn gears, or damaged bearings.
- Leakage: Oil leaks can occur due to worn seals or damaged gaskets, leading to lubricant loss and potential contamination of the surrounding environment.
- Worn Gears: Over time, gear teeth can wear down due to friction and load. This can result in reduced efficiency, increased backlash, and compromised performance.
- Misalignment: Improper installation or mounting can lead to misalignment between the input and output shafts, causing increased friction, wear, and reduced efficiency.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash between the worm gear and the mating gear can lead to poor positioning accuracy and reduced efficiency in motion control applications.
- Poor Lubrication: Using incorrect or inadequate lubricants, or neglecting proper lubrication maintenance, can lead to increased friction, wear, and potential failure of gearbox components.
- Seal Damage: Worn or damaged seals can result in oil leaks and contamination, affecting the performance and lifespan of the gearbox.
- Shaft Wear: Over time, the input and output shafts can experience wear due to load and friction, affecting the overall operation of the gearbox.
- Corrosion: Exposure to harsh environments or corrosive substances can lead to corrosion of gearbox components, reducing their lifespan.
To prevent and address these common problems, it’s crucial to follow proper maintenance and servicing practices, use high-quality lubricants, address issues promptly, and consult professionals when needed. Regular inspections and proactive maintenance can help extend the operational lifespan and reliability of NMRV gearboxes.
Key Features of an NMRV Gearbox
NMRV gearboxes, also known as worm gear reducers, offer several key features that make them suitable for various applications:
- Compact Design: NMRV gearboxes are known for their compact and space-saving design, making them ideal for installations with limited space.
- High Efficiency: These gearboxes offer relatively high efficiency levels, which ensures efficient power transmission and reduced energy loss.
- Speed Reduction: NMRV gearboxes are primarily used for speed reduction applications, where the input speed is reduced while torque is increased.
- Torque Multiplication: The worm and worm wheel mechanism allows for torque multiplication, making NMRV gearboxes suitable for applications requiring high torque output.
- Self-Locking: The helical design of the worm causes self-locking, preventing the output shaft from back-driving the input shaft and providing mechanical locking.
- Smooth Operation: NMRV gearboxes offer smooth and quiet operation, making them suitable for applications where noise reduction is important.
- Wide Range of Ratios: These gearboxes come in a wide range of gear ratios, allowing users to select the appropriate ratio for their specific application.
- Low Maintenance: The simple design and few moving parts contribute to the low maintenance requirements of NMRV gearboxes.
- Versatility: NMRV gearboxes are versatile and can be used in various industries and applications, including conveyor systems, food processing, packaging, and more.
It’s important to consider these key features when selecting an NMRV gearbox for your specific application to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
editor by CX 2023-09-15